Aiight, guess I’ll write it down so that it’ll compel me even further!
1. Work. Alot. Maybe 4 days a week though, since I won’t have my own car and getting to work will be a little complicated.. I have a phone interview next tuesday and I wish it were earlier so that I could know already, got DAMN, yeezy!
2. Lose weight - how typical!! Really though, I plan on finishing my couch-to-5k program (at last) and hopefully make headway into the 5k-to-10k program! My only qualm is there aren’t really nice places to jog around where I live… maybe the lakefront, but it’s a few miles away and I wouldn’t be able to jog there without passing out. I can do a maximum of a half-mile at a time, I believe, so I’ve definitely gotten better! Just need to pick it back up again! Also, either buy some weights or work out at my dad’s Planet Fitness, but that involves more driving… shit, college is IDEAL for getting into shape. Gym and beautiful places to run right outside your doorstep!
3. Develop a fashion sense - I want to challenge myself a little though. I’m going for a 2001-era Strokes sense of style, so I’ll be doing alot of army-surplus and Goodwill shopping. I typically only buy books at goodwill, which already takes me like an hour.. I’ll be spending alot of time there this summer, but I like it. Except it smells like elderly people… yeah, I’ll wash those clothes before wearing them. Gotta find a local army surplus store… I found one here in the town of my college, and it’s not very far, so I’ll hit that place up maybe next weekend! I’m actually pretty excited!
Those are my three main goals. To put numerical values:
1. Lose AT LEAST 15 pounds this summer.
2. Save up $1,000.
3. Dedicate at least $200 to clothes, which if I stick to my goodwill/army surplus plan, should get me a nice amount of stuff.
cool, let’s do this shit!